Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 4 weeks ago

What is going on with my penis, not chlamydia or gonorreah ?

My penis has become extremely itchy over the last month. I thought at first I had Gonoreah or chlamydia but I went to the local clinic 2 weeks after and they did a screen and both came back negative.  Well I haven’t had sex since that happened and now suddenly my penis is leaking out white fluid throughout the day. I went to a different STD clinic that also checks for HIV, syphilis and tricho something just days ago because I wasn’t satisfied with results. They said i had an unusual amount of bacteria in penis and gave me azithromycin 1000 mg but won’t have results for a week.   Well now the fluid leaking out is yellow and is extremely itchy unless I wash my penis with soap and water every few hours. What is this? Any tips or remedies? 

• 28AKO

Don't know but definitely sound like an std. He should clear up after u finish meds

Just leave it alone, it`ll dry up, turn black and fall off by itself.