Men lower abdomen and scrotums/testicles pain ?

Hey, I was wondering if there's any one out there who might have a similar problem as I do. In summery to make this short...

I have sexual contact with a woman whom had STI (Chlamydia or gonorrhea idk) but didn't decide to inform during the intercourse. Fast forward 6 months later I started to have symptoms and pain starting slowly in my testicle that's a sign of STI and by this point I never had one in my life, so I didn't thought much of it. I ignored it for one whole year before getting tested and the result was fine. No STI, but a small genital wart. 

Now I have pain in lower abdomen, scrotums, testicle and lower back. This can last a fews day and make me nausea. It's like someone pulling on your nuts all day long. Doctor cant find anything wrong and neither the scan to my abdominal or having over 10 different people touching my balls help. I tried several STI antibiotics and neither those does help. Last result I got told to live with it and... I can't. All day everyday having this pain is killing me.  I think it's long term Chlamydia that wasn't treated fast enough that caused this. Does anyone out there have a similar problem or can tell me what this can be. Thank you 

The pain like symptoms is like a heavy dull to sharp pain in testicle and lower abdomin. Sometime in the stomach it can feel like you have a severe diarrhea and can not do anything about it. Other include pain running down to thigh and lower back 

• kelvin

you don't or ever had one

• Dze

maybe you have a twisted nut ...