who's the person that asked the question about that yearbook picture with donald and dana?

I was in that picture and the person wanted me to message them but i cant cause theyre anonymous, and i cant edit to answer their question, so if you see this question just look me up on facebook, you already have my last name and im in greeley co, and add me there and we can talk there, and yes im one of the twins in that picture. it was also good timing to see that picture cause my sister just died too so i enjoyed seeing it on here, i have copies of it myself, and i also copied it and saved it on my email in case someone decided to report it and then i would lose those pictures, hope you see this and please send me a message about it on facebook, cant look you up cause youre anonymous

• Daniel

Your Question is a Violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines for Chat you can not Chat on here