When do you expect abortion to become illegal? January, Febuary or March?

I say January if not earlier.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

That sounds about right.

• 1 month ago

Hopefully the day a new SCOTUS is appointed and sworn in..

• J P
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Later than January, someone will have to bring a suit through lower courts and continue to appeal. Sometime in 2021 is my bet. I'll say by mid-year, depending on the court schedule. This will be a good thing if we live through the upheaval. People will find out that legislating morality and chasing down teenage girls and doctors costs a lot of money, as do children born to parents who don't want them. Perhaps it will lead every couple to adopt at least one unwanted child to make sure we live what we preach.

Lv 5
    1 month ago

Never... 

There are too many medical problems that could arise during the 9 months during a pregnancy; congenital heart problems, cancer, stroke, just to name a few out of a long list. 

Women are human, and human beings aren't created genetically perfect, they all come with whatever genetic disorders they inherit from their parents.Every woman that chooses to become pregnant chooses to take on a health risk. So check with your doctor if you can go full term with a pregnancy, before becoming pregnant. Even so, a medical problem can develop between the first to third term of pregnancy. 

I live in Canada, and the Canadian Medical keeps abortion option open due to the issues I have mentioned above.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

KAREN, what do you know that we don't?? The Supremes have refused to revisit the issue time & again. That's an old Democrat lie to scare people intro voting for them.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I live in California so I don't expect abortion to ever become illegal in this state. All overturning Roe v. Wade would do is return the power to the individual states to decide. Same with Obergefell v. Hodges and most of the other "controversial" decisions SCOTUS has ever made. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Never. Its been established as a basic human right.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.