Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Today I thought about somebody I haven’t thought about in years That passed away 6 years ago ?

This is very strange because I’ve never thought about this guy sense to 2014 when he passed away. 

I just woke up after having a really hard night dealing with depression and Anxiety.

my childhood kind of sucked to be honest but this kid with somewhat a part of it .

He used to live with us for a short amount of time when I was little about 5 or 6 . 

he was like A brother to me at the time. 

fast forward five years and we found out he committed suicide . 

I’m not gonna go into  A lot of detail on how we did it because I don’t want anybody to know who he is . 

But I’ll that in a very personal way i didn’t suicide was at the time but now that I’m 15 I’m fully aware .

after having to suicide attempts myself when I was 13. 

But I was lying in bed in a weird thought came to my head about him and I got an urge to look up his Facebook.

His first name and last name popped into my head and I want to read the messages on his Facebook.

all the messages was full of love and pictures of this dude.

I don’t know why I thought of him but I did can somebody please explain this. Thanks 

You had a flashback.

You also should do something about your stress and anxiety.