Have you ever been trapped in a loveless marriage ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No, fortunately I haven't been.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Killmouseky's over the hill German sow takes it up the rump from the neighbour while Killmouseky is down at the library using the free computer. She's got as much love for him as she does for Stalin. 67 years old, broke - can't afford to travel, or even to buy a car, in poor health, back and forth to the toilet 15 times a day. That's a born loser right there. He likes to fantasize about being a big tough genius, but he's a scared, frail little elderly nobody. He and his loser brothers will die without leaving a legacy so thankfully the entire pathetic bloodline will end very soon, likely in this decade. Some weak little wretch with dead mommy issues and $10 in his bank account, that's all little white haired Killmouseky will ever be. Enjoy posting here 8 hours a day until your next heart attack, chief. 

• 1 month ago

I often tell people I have 2 kids........my son, and my wife- 

and the wife is the problem child. 

• 1 month ago

Not at all.  This was easily the greatest & wisest thing I've ever done.  That's no mean feat for me.  (He wrote modestly).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You can always divorce.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

NO. I am a man with a Guru Like Beard and I never been married

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.