Anonymous

Should I dm him?

I saw the guy I’m into at a party six months ago. He’s an extrovert and I’m an introvert. I’d catch him looking at me even when I wasn’t talking. He would smile from across the room when we made eye contact, he’d look at me when telling jokes, and leaned in to whisper game info when he moved over to sit by me. After the party I told him that I wanted to talk sometime. He smiled and said he’d do that. Months later and he hasn’t reached out so I added him on fb. He accepted immediately but hasn’t messaged me. Should I dm him? 

Rick - If he liked me why hasn’t he dm’d me? I thought I made it clear that I was interested in talking. 

Don't wait on him. Take initiative and start a conversation. Something along the lines of "Hey do you remember me? We met at that party a few months back" Don't say 6 months unless he asks, keep it casual. Good luck!

Yeah, you should. Even though he’s an extrovert, he’s still probably nervous to reach out to you, so it won’t hurt to try if you’re really that into him. 

• Rick B

WOW!  Can you move any SLOWERRRRRRRR?  If you ever expect this relationship t form, yes, you should start talking to him.  You have to ask????  If you are interested in talking, then DO SO.