Do you have an entitlement mentality?

I have noticed that a lot of Americans these days have this entitlement mentality where they think they deserve free education and health-care. Do you any of you suffer from this illness?

No, I don't think that I do.

• Nous

Both are necessities of democracy!!!!!!!  Education provides the leaders, creators and wealth makers that provide employment for the masses and helps society to move forwards and overcome problems.  Without proper health care America has field hospitals just like the ones in third world countries treating the sick denied free medical care!!  Worse a virus far worse then the present one will sooner or later infect the poor and deprived areas and grow within them and then as it gets out will kill Millions!

not me kid   im glad not to be American

You don't even bother to hide the fact that you are a Poe. I find that destroys the effect.

No. That’s a good thing Bernie wasn’t going to give out free schooling and healthcare. The same tax paying money republicans use to fund their love for war and all this other nonsense that money would have been shifted to actually help the people.

"Free" isnt free. Just because you arent personally paying with a check that doesnt mean that taxes that you pay isnt paying for it. 

I am entitled to my Constitutional rights. That is why I'm voting for Trump.