ugly asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Where can I find an quality Great Dane Rottweiler mix puppy for sale  ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Try any of the suggestions you were given the last 10 times you posted this.

I don't know which is sadder - your desperate need for attention or you repeating this over and over and over.  “What is the breed name for a Rottweiler Great Dane mix ?;” “I’m trying to buy a Great Dane Rottweiler mix ...What should my price range be ?;” Where can I buy a Great Dane Rottweiler mix?; “"Why do purebred dog owners think they are better then people who own mixed breeds? So I asked about buying an Rottweiler Great Dane mix ....And everyone flipped the F*ck our...So why do people who buy expensive breeds think they are more superior"

Oh, you probably can't.

Aside from that, your questions, answers and spelling indicate you are a child.  Children cannot own property.  Dogs are property.  You can't own a dog.

• 1 month ago

So in your favourite answer that you've picked you've put..

"So I asked about buying an Rottweiler Great Dane mix ....And everyone flipped the F*ck our...So why do people who buy expensive breeds think they are more superior"

So I can only assume that not only are you an ar$ehole for even wanting such a mix but you have two accounts and give yourself the Best Answer to gain points... very sad.  

• 1 month ago

Look on Craigslist. Eventually one will pop up

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No where.  Quality means a purebred - not a mixed breed dog which is only bred by backyard breeders.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It is a rare X so you may not ever find one.  

• 1 month ago

You won't.

Good wuality dogs are not used to breed crossbred mutts.

• Jojo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No such thing as a QUALITY cross bred Mutt.

Go bother some other forum, you are  getting very boring keeping on with daft questions about GD X Rottie subject. 

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Theres no such thing as a "quality" mutt.   Go to your local shelter

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

surely you are a troll. This type of dog could be quiet a handful

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nowhere. There is no such thing as a "quality" mixed breed dog, because there is no standard to compare them to, so what would you determine their "quality" by?  There's no appearance or temperament that is ideal for them to measure up to, and they are not achieving any consistency in offspring when making crosses of two purebred dogs.  It's basically a crap shoot which characteristics of each breed you end up with. Responsible breeders don't produce mixed breed dogs. 

If you want a mix, check your local shelters, maybe they will have something similar to what you are looking for. 

• 1 month ago

maybe at a rescue

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.