How are you enjoying your senior years?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

wellllllllll, not quite there YET Gary. 

Baring down on them........but not there yet. 

• 1 month ago

day by day....................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not very much, Gary. I'm 67 years old, in a loveless marriage. I'm impotent, I'm sterile, I'm starting to go a bit senile, and people are starting to see through my ridiculously pathetic wannabe egomaniacal exterior. I'm old. I'm sick. I almost died five years ago. I probably won't be here in another five. I've done nothing with my life. I come from a long line of losers going all the way back to the Warsaw ghetto. I know you get sad and depressed sometimes and you've been scared in your life, but I've never truly been happy. That's why I act like such a prick to people. Most of the time I go anonymous because whenever people see "Killmouseky" they downvote me and I know that I'm a condescending jerk. Anyway, this is all I have. Being a prick online. 

• Dick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Doing OK. Took early retirement, with minimum pension, an no SS. Since then I've ,managed to pay off my rentals, paid off my house, and have more discretionary income than I ever had in my life. Not a lot coming in but no bills, or debts. I'm fairly healthy.  For the first 15 years, I continued to race bicycles. My wife passed away and I have a new GF. We are sexually active. Overall, these have been the best years of my life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

i feel okay i guess. i am only 53 but i feeling okay 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.