Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

i have some diced beef, what is a good recipe/sauce to make with it?

• IvaB

My choice would be chili con carne',especially if the beef is a somewhat cheaper cut.Sometimes I buy a London broil,dice it,and use my usual chili' recipe.The tomato in chili tenderizes what is basically an inexpensive cut,also chili' has its own sauce!

Beef stroganoff

Buy diced beef or chop your own from a larger cut to make these top-rated recipes

beef stew, beef veggie soup would be my choices since I don't know if your diced beef is a tough cut of beef or a tender one. It would suck if you saute'd it and tried to use it in something that cooked quickly and the meat was like rubber....

• kswck2

Add some tomato sauce and cook, Pour over pasta. 

• laura

Beef stew, just cook the beef till it’s brown then add onion, vegetables of your choice and fill with beef stock. Cook on hob or in oven till beef tender and veg soft. Or beef stir fry is good, onion, garlic, beef, maybe peppers and mushrooms and some green beans and add oyster sauce or soy sauce at the end and serve with rice 🍚 or noodles 🍝 

• Darla

Pretend it's ground beef. Add cooked pasta and tomato. Viola. 

• denise

I make a slow cooked 'Bourginion' by browning off the beef cubes, then heating some silverskin onions in the same pan with some pancetta / bacon [diced].

Then add the beef / onions / bacon to a lidded casserole dish [or crockpot] with 2 cans of oxtail soup, cook on low setting for 4 and 1/2 hours to 5 hours, adding a handful of button mushrooms 1/2 an hour before serving.

I serve this with mashed potatoes or sometimes I serve biscuits / scones with it.

• I made a delicious beef stew last night.  Threw the beef into a casserole dish with red wine, tin tomato, carrots,  garlic, onion,celery, thyme, bayleaf and seasoning.  Cooked in the oven on a medium heat for three hours.