Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

I took 3 pregnancy tests and they all came back negative.. am I definitely not pregnant ?

My last period was August 23rd and I’m expecting my period to be tomorrow since I’ve been cramping all day. I had unprotected sex September 1st, 2nd and 3rd and I took a test on the 15th, 16th and today (the 20th) which all come back negative. Does that mean I’m definitely not pregnant? I’m thinking my period will be tomorrow since I feel like if I were to get my period this month, it would be tomorrow since I’m cramping and am bloated. I also took all 3 tests in the evening so I don’t know if that made a difference or not with the results..

I have one more test in the package so I was going to take it early in the morning if I didn’t wake up with my period and test it with the first pee of the morning. If I did get my period in the morning, I wasn’t going to test at all because I’m obviously not pregnant if I get my period. 

So is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

7 days ago

Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons; painted nails = aborted kids in family. Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids. Miscarriages happen because of high heels (weight pushes down; baby falls out)...cesarean because of pants (tight hips = cesarean...second generation cesarean will be infertile). Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Apocalypse started because of abortions and mark of the beast documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them; forgive me.

Source(s): Archbishop Sergiy Ageev who is now imprisoned by Jewish Commie gov't in Russia for speaking out against sin; they shaved his head and beard; forgive me.

Depends on when you ovulated.  The only way to say you're definitely NOT pregnant at this time is a blood test, or getting your period.  But even a blood test could be too early.

STOP. A home pregnancy test is unlikely to be able to detect HCG in your urine until you are a week late on you're period.  You've taken these tests too soon.  Wait. If your period hasn't come by the 29th, take the test then. 

• Darla

If you took them all the same day , chances are you could still be pregnant. 

• Jill

You have wasted your money. 

If you read the instructions on the test you would know that you were testing too early - you are supposed to wait until your period is late - and that morning is the best time to use the test. 

Do not use the last test unless your period is at least a few days late and do it with your first pee of the day. 

• helene

Getting your PERIOD will mean you're not pregnant. That hasn't happened yet, so OBVIOUSLY there is still a chance you are pregnant.

• John P

I think you are the same person who has asked similar questions several times in the past 10 days or so.

What did the instructions with the tests say about evening or morning tests?