WHAT DO YOU THINK IS TRUMPS FAVORITE BIBLE QUOTE #GodBless?

With all the leaks lately, probably, "Snitches get stitches."

Source(s): What? You didn't expect his favorite bible quote to actually be in the bible, did you?
  • Jake

I think he has various Bible quotes that are among his favorites.

"Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts." - Isaiah 3:16–17 

"Grab 'em by the pussy".

"Covet thy neighbor wife"

He quotes starting immediately after the "Thou shalt not" bit.

Whichever one that serves his purpose at the time.

• ?

I doubt he has one. I think he was asked this question on a TV interview and he didn't give an answer, if I'm correct.

I DON'T KNOW BUT I THINK EXODUS 18:21 SERVES HIM WELL

• gillie

He's never read any part of the Bible in his life.  He couldn't think of a favorite part when asked in an interview, he just evaded the question.