Do you believe in horoscope and why?

A creation of wicked satanic evil, those who practice the craft are all evil wretched pagans.

When they stand before the judgment, their defending angel will cringe in sadness.

Quickly, they will be whisked off into the everlasting fire to burn like a glowing ember in a barbecue pit.

No. Horoscopes suggest that our souls came from the particular constellations we were born under depicting our personalities. Though it's an interesting idea I don't believe in souls to begin with.

• Snoopy

Not really. It is for entertainment, to socialise yes! :) but never seen people actually fight over it like online. :')

How much of your education was devoted to astrology? Can you take charge of your own life? Or do you need strangers and magic to make decisions?

"Don't you believe in flying saucers, they ask me? Don't you believe in telepathy? — in ancient astronauts? — in the Bermuda triangle? — in life after death?

No, I reply. No, no, no, no, and again no. 

One person recently, goaded into desperation by the litany of unrelieved negation, burst out "Don't you believe in anything?"

"Yes", I said. "I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning, confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be.” ― Isaac Asimov

• User

No.

Astrology was debunked once the telescope was invented

and people using them could determine the actual distance of celestial bodies from each other

(as opposed to the PERCEIVED distance, with the naked eye, which erroneous distance astrology still relies upon)

• Kathy

I do not believe in horoscopes.

NO...THEY are made up by fools....BUT ASTROLOGY IS REAL AND IT IS THE STUDY OF PERSONALITIES GOD MADE...TRY THIS BOOK...BOOK OF BIRTHDAYS BY RUSSELL GRANT...IT IS VERY GOOD.