Are you SAVED?

for those answering; I mean by Gods grace. 

I'll get back to you about that on Judgment Day.

As much as anybody else (for the most part)?  Yes.

No one is "saved" in this life.  That's a fundie fantasy.  At any point we could turn away from God and destine ourselves to hell.

We sin all our lives, repent, and resolve to do better.  No one is given salvation until they die and are judged.

He who endures to the end will be saved.

Matt. 24:13

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

Yes, by God's grace.  Refer to Ephesians 2:8,9

• Liz

I am still working out my salvation.

Matt. 24:13, reveals: “He who endures to the end will be saved.” (So a person’s final salvation is not determined at the moment that he begins to put faith in Jesus.)

• Med 10

I believe that job belongs to God / Jesus.  I believe no one can honestly say they are saved. They may think that, but ultimately it is up to God.

• Yes!  I managed to believe in the Jesus myth for about 10 minutes once, through a conscious suspension of disbelief.  It's a very affecting story.  So...once saved, ever saved gets me into Heaven, although it really does sound terribly boring, especially after the first trillion years.