So do you like Gordon Ramsay, Bastianich or Oliver?

I kinda like Gordon Ramsay's healthy ingredients, Bastianich is funny as chef as it makes you feel "no you actually should enjoy good food", and find Jamie quite practical. 

I like the idea that you don't have to eat bad food, but I still feel guilty saying no, however, I do say no to food that I know is not good for me, due to intolerance for example, but unless it's raw or burnt, I do eat everything regardless of taste, it is true that some cooks are so bad, you just cooking for yourself. 

@Christopher, exactly. I like the simple approach because sometimes you are in a rush and don't have time to cook, so I agree. xx

Yes Jamie is quite my favourite, he is tranquil and everything. :)

I like Jamie Oliver's simple approach.

i enjoy watching Jamie Oliver. I remember when he first began to appear on cooking shows. He was quite young and still very talented. I do really enjoy watching Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares as well.