Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Is it true that any R/S user who refuses to go anonymous is a pathetic attention seeker that needs to go back to mommy's breast?

You seem insecure and gross. 

• Ian

So there is somehow virtue to hiding like a coward because you are really not that proud of what you write here? Sounds right...

• Med 10

What I type here, I would tell it to someones face. I don't buy the the anonymous B.S.

The sad thing about ridicule is that it's specifically designed to hurt people. It is the lowest kind of 'humor'.

Hollywood has conditioned you to think "There must be something wrong with you" if you don't have a sense of humor.  

So you try to be funny...(to be accepted....)

But the result is that in looking for something to be funny about, you end up mocking people. You have lost all sense of right and wrong.

People despise a mocker.

The very thing you do because you crave acceptance is the very thing that is making you loathed.