Can I go to work?

My sister (that I live with and work with) has been having Covid-19 symptoms. She got tested today and is waiting for her results. She can not go into work until she gets the results. Does that mean I also shouldn’t return to work until she gets her results. As we live in the same home and are we each other all day. Thank you!!

Nah, don't go to work, at least not until your sister's test results come back negative.  You need to know for sure.

Here's the bottom line:  You've been in direct contact with someone who exhibits Covid-19 symptoms, and that means you could be infected with the virus.  You're way too risky to go to work right now, so stay home.  If your employer threatens disciplinary action of any kind, notify the nearest employment lawyer (yes that's a thing) and the nearest news broadcaster of their threats.

• Robin

if your sister test positive for the covid19 that mean you need to get tested as well common sense start using some this disease is nothing to play