Zach asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

What will I need to fly?

I am reading I will need some ID to fly from Philadelphia International Airport to Clovis New Mexico, what IDs will I need?

7 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    I need Aeroplane

  • 4 weeks ago

    Here is a comprehensive list of acceptable IDs..

    Source(s): Work part-time as a TSA officer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago has a list of what IDs meet their requirements.

  • MS
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    If you are 18 or older, then you need a government-issued photo ID (driver's license, state ID card, military ID, etc.).  If you are under 18 then you do not need ID for security but may need to verify your age at the airline desk (call to see).

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    A driver's license, an official state ID or a passport will work.

  • 1 month ago

    Any US government issued ID or Driver's license will do. Since all 50 states have met the Real ID requirements, that is all you need.  You're flying to New Mexico, not Old Mexico. 

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    You'll need your pilot's license. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.