Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

What to do when friends stop contacting you all of sudden?

My friends with whom I used to chat daily ignore my messages and they have stopped contacting me. How do I deal with this?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Grow up and move on with your life... FRIENDS are that way.. they grow up and find better and more interesting people at times.. IT'S ACTUALLY CALLED GROWING UP AND MOVING ON..

• 1 month ago

Call one of them on a private number and ask them why you’re being ignored 

• 1 month ago

Ask them why once and ONLY ONCE. 

• Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is very strange why your friends ignored you all of a sudden. All what you can do is arrange a friend  known to you as well as to them talk to them and find out what exactly went wrong .If that fails there is nothing that you can do simply ignore them .You can always find out new friends. This type of friends are worst than enemies.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

make new friends...................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Looks like they were not really your friends. You will find new friends.

• 1 month ago

Embrace change. Rejection hurts anyone, but as you grow you will learn that people grow apart, change, and sometimes lose the connection that drew them together. This is part of life and instead of looking at it as a negative, allow yourself to feel the loss, then look forward to who is coming into your life next. Certainly, with this opening, this makes room for someone you connect better with who is more fun, relates to you more, and accepts you as you are. Always, look forward. Life is full of strife. Rejection hurts, yes. However, sometimes things have nothing to do with us and everything to do with how that person feels about themselves when with us or issues they are having that have again, nothing to do with us. One thing we never do is chase. We never attempt to remind someone how awesome we are. We never beg. So, do not keep reaching out. Relationships are reciprocal. She how to reach you. People make time for what they want, no matter how busy they are. So, embrace change and accept it as a part of life. This will not be the last ending, but its how we view the ending and how we move forward that determines our own well being and we are important too!

• 1 month ago

they are probably distancing themselves from you,so time to find new friends..

• 1 month ago

You deal with it by recognizing that they're not your friends, and you find new, better friends.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Realize that they have lives and people and things that are more of a priority than you and don't take it personally. Unless you have done something specifically to offend all of them ( which I'm sure you would have mentioned, right?) it must be that they are just too busy to get involved in a conversation with you at this time.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.