can donating platelets cause pain to develop 10 days after the donation was done?

Hi.

For the last 48 years I have experienced some minor pain in my arm... I'm not sure the reason for such arm pain... my first guess was that it was the result of lifting weights however this pain doesn't feel like sore muscles nor anything like that.... it kind of feels like the pain you feel when you're donating blood or platelets however whenever something goes wrong with one of my blood or platelet donations, I experience the pain or the bruise almost immediately or the  next day I experience such symptoms.. so would it be wrong to assume that such arm pain is the result of my last platelets' donation which took place 10 days ago? I obviously don't worry about sore muscles... however it worries me that something's wrong with one of my veins.

Thank you.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.