Opinions on euthanasia?

I believe its a sad option to get away from problems and should be worked to be stopped. Of course this is me speaking from the animal shelter point of view, but there are issues that need to be tackled to eventually have euthanasia be a problem and horror of the past. 

it is a option 

Source(s): it is an option
  • Cee

When the person is suffering, sure.

• Darla

Can I receive it for free?

Never tried it.  

I believe in " pulling the plug " if there is no way a cure can be found or the person is suffering

If the intended decedent is able to make a suicide decision for him/her self, and if that person has really good reasons (like a potentially painful death by debilitating disease), then I might not condemn that person's choice.

However, euthanasia rarely is a term used in the context of assisted suicide.  It is more often a matter of making a decision that someone else who is infirm in some way should end up dead whether they really wanted it or not.  That is unacceptable.

not a question

I’m only for it when it comes to Jews

• Mark

Shouldn't you follow the wish of the person who wants to die?  (I already figured you are a troll, so don't dig yourself even deeper by saying something like "this person is in a coma, but I know what he/she wants".)