Opinions on euthanasia?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I believe its a sad option to get away from problems and should be worked to be stopped. Of course this is me speaking from the animal shelter point of view, but there are issues that need to be tackled to eventually have euthanasia be a problem and horror of the past. 

• 1 month ago

it is a option 

Source(s): it is an option
  • Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When the person is suffering, sure.

• Darla
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Can I receive it for free?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Never tried it.  

• 1 month ago

I believe in " pulling the plug " if there is no way a cure can be found or the person is suffering

• 1 month ago

If the intended decedent is able to make a suicide decision for him/her self, and if that person has really good reasons (like a potentially painful death by debilitating disease), then I might not condemn that person's choice.

However, euthanasia rarely is a term used in the context of assisted suicide.  It is more often a matter of making a decision that someone else who is infirm in some way should end up dead whether they really wanted it or not.  That is unacceptable.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

not a question

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I’m only for it when it comes to Jews

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Shouldn't you follow the wish of the person who wants to die?  (I already figured you are a troll, so don't dig yourself even deeper by saying something like "this person is in a coma, but I know what he/she wants".)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.