Its only game 2,  but is todays game against Chelsea a 'title contender' ?

Jurgen Klopp has said no.  He went on to say that it'll be a game between two teams who later, could very well emerge as title contenders but other than that, its just gonna be a super game of football between two great teams.

They have signed some very good players and we are AWARE of that.

Second question,   Folks do you think Lionel Messi will be playing in the English Premier League in 2021-22 season ?

I think hes going to come to England and play here for a season or so.  Most likely Man City.

thoughts ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • contrast this with the post you made halfway through the game...jeje......but remember 10 men, we did remember concede 3 first game...truth be told i'll be very happy with 9 pts from three games and were on target...our difficulty i predict will be that time when the ACN is on  if it's on?, we do well throughout that time, and wer'e going to be either challenging  or well on top again,  but let's see how citteh do tomoz

Messi prem  = no ....................his old man has settled that unknown

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You know what Aces I'm gonna go for it, Chelsea win 3-2. Get ready to laugh at me after the game lol

• 1 month ago

If the title is which team is more overrated then yes 

• 1 month ago

No, Chelsea haven’t proven they’re that level yet, even if they win.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Well if Jurgen Klopp says so,it has to be correct 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.