How do you escape male stereotypes?

Needs to be said. I’d like opinions on how we could reverse these? Feminism isn’t working, neither would conservatism. They are possibly the most annoying thing that only a small number of guys understand, ones who aren't “alphas” or simps. So many negative assumptions people use for cynical motives and they’re often irrefutable simply because you’re a guy. 

I don’t care how many men you’ve slept with before me or if you’re body count is higher than mine. I don’t get angry because I’m an insecure bully or didn’t get my own way, like women, men can be unstable at times too. I’m not a white knight or have ulterior motives because I did something nice for a woman I don’t know or defended one in a confrontation. I don’t care about sex. It’s for me and women I’ve formed a romantic bond with or hookups on mutual terms and certainly don’t behave out of character to obtain it. I don’t secretly hate women because you caught me not cutting one any slack. I’m not “competitive” (fragile ego). I feel no gratitude in outperforming other men in terms of how much money I make, how many women I’ve banged or how physically strong I am.  

And most important I don’t care if you don’t think I’m “masculine”. I’m happy, I have people who care about me and I make money. Those are the values I hold. Am I really that much of a minority? 

That chip on your shouldn't is shared by many these days and runs the gamut from gender to class to race to political affiliation. One simply can't be enough of anything for certain people. The way you put "feminism" and "conservatism" at opposite ends of your spectrum is kind of mute testimony that you hold some stereotypes of your own. Not all feminist minded people are raging liberals and not all politically liberal people are champions for women. Sometimes they're just in it for the "free" stuff. 

• Bill

You should actually care about her number though as it is a reflection of the kind of person she is and her chances of having a lasting relationship. And being competitive has nothing to do with having a fragile ego.