how do I GAIN the trust of monkies?

I wanna learn how to gain the trust and/or respect of monkies

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

First and foremost, to gain trust or respect to a monkey is simply to impart and imprint to them your good works. Give them food every single day and show to them that you are not harmful. Simply by doing that every day you can somehow gain their trust and conquer their soul. It's a process do not get rushed. 

• 1 month ago

Sing "Last to Train to Clarksville" for them.

• 1 month ago

As for trust I don't have a clue, and I doubt there are many monkey experts on this forum. As for respect, that's a much more sophisticated idea. I'm not sure monkeys have a sufficiently developed consciousness to have what humans call respect.

• 1 month ago

Are you Mad?  Or more than likely drunk? Go ask a trained professional you dodo bird. Im sure no one in this section has a pet monkey,  let alone knows how to interact with one. Hell I'd even say no in this section has seen a monkey in person . If they have its in a zoo. So if you're feeling bold and adventurous,  sure go ahead . Try and **** with that monkey. But I promise, you gonna wanna wish you never did in the first place✌🏾 unless you just want to try and befriend a monkey.  I'd say Shiney things and food 😋 

Source(s): my gut
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

monkeys not monkies.

Do you work in a zoo or something ?

• 1 month ago

I don't know.  But if you're interested in the trust of monkeys, offer them bananas.  And don't say "wanna" to them.   They don't trust people who use junior high words.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Note plural form: monkeys. Singular form - monkey.

Note 'want to', not 'wanna' in a serious question.

• Act like one. Show them magic tricks. Give them food consistently. Hope I helped.

• 1 month ago

You're asking the wrong people and in the wrong section. 

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Offer them bananas

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.