how do I GAIN the trust of monkies?

I wanna learn how to gain the trust and/or respect of monkies

First and foremost, to gain trust or respect to a monkey is simply to impart and imprint to them your good works. Give them food every single day and show to them that you are not harmful. Simply by doing that every day you can somehow gain their trust and conquer their soul. It's a process do not get rushed. 

Sing "Last to Train to Clarksville" for them.

As for trust I don't have a clue, and I doubt there are many monkey experts on this forum. As for respect, that's a much more sophisticated idea. I'm not sure monkeys have a sufficiently developed consciousness to have what humans call respect.

Are you Mad?  Or more than likely drunk? Go ask a trained professional you dodo bird. Im sure no one in this section has a pet monkey,  let alone knows how to interact with one. Hell I'd even say no in this section has seen a monkey in person . If they have its in a zoo. So if you're feeling bold and adventurous,  sure go ahead . Try and **** with that monkey. But I promise, you gonna wanna wish you never did in the first place✌🏾 unless you just want to try and befriend a monkey.  I'd say Shiney things and food 😋 

Source(s): my gut

monkeys not monkies.

Do you work in a zoo or something ?

I don't know.  But if you're interested in the trust of monkeys, offer them bananas.  And don't say "wanna" to them.   They don't trust people who use junior high words.

• John P

Note plural form: monkeys. Singular form - monkey.

Note 'want to', not 'wanna' in a serious question.

• Act like one. Show them magic tricks. Give them food consistently. Hope I helped.

You're asking the wrong people and in the wrong section. 

• JJ

Offer them bananas