Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

When, in the sequence of everything, did God create gravity?

That happened in Psalms 33:9.

If you want to know relatively from scientists you have to study quantum physics!

If you want to know it from God, exactly, you have to pray to Him, He will tell you how gravity is!

@Misty: are your myths inside your sick brain?

• Misty

All gods are myths, gravity is part of the natural world.

I don't think the writers of the bible knew about the fundamental forces including gravity. I mean sure they knew things fell, but gravity as matter attracting matter wasn't formally described until Newton.

If I had to do it, The only way I could fit them into the Genesis account is to assume they were present from the start? I mean, those 4 forces describe every interaction in physics, so there's no matter nor energy without them either.

If it's not written it's because you don't need to know.

You be you and let God be God.

Source(s): God's army - The Return

Um, right after that prior thing he did and right before the subsequent thing he did.

because it holds the universe together against a force that is pushing everything apart 

Source(s): so I guess the forces that pull and push each other apart or together equal each other out

Gravity is a property of the interaction of space and matter.  So that would be when God said "let there be energy (light)" which expanded to form space and cooled to form matter. 

The force is not with him.

• JJ

That's a heavy question