Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

When, in the sequence of everything, did God create gravity?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

That happened in Psalms 33:9.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you want to know relatively from scientists you have to study quantum physics!

If you want to know it from God, exactly, you have to pray to Him, He will tell you how gravity is!

@Misty: are your myths inside your sick brain?

• Misty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

All gods are myths, gravity is part of the natural world.

• 1 month ago

I don't think the writers of the bible knew about the fundamental forces including gravity. I mean sure they knew things fell, but gravity as matter attracting matter wasn't formally described until Newton.

If I had to do it, The only way I could fit them into the Genesis account is to assume they were present from the start? I mean, those 4 forces describe every interaction in physics, so there's no matter nor energy without them either.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If it's not written it's because you don't need to know.

You be you and let God be God.

Source(s): God's army - The Return
  • 1 month ago

Um, right after that prior thing he did and right before the subsequent thing he did.

• 1 month ago

because it holds the universe together against a force that is pushing everything apart 

Source(s): so I guess the forces that pull and push each other apart or together equal each other out
  • 1 month ago

Gravity is a property of the interaction of space and matter.  So that would be when God said "let there be energy (light)" which expanded to form space and cooled to form matter. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The force is not with him.

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's a heavy question

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.