Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Poll 1: Do you accept Same Sex Couples should be allowed to get married ?

.

Poll 2: Are you an agnostic, atheist, Christian, Hindu, Muslim, pagan or None of the Above ?

They can do what they want. 

Madam Sin Bin is removing answers to this question.

Most gay people are not interested in any serious long term relationships, let alone marriage. 

LGBT has successfully decoupled fecundity from marriage thereby cheapening the marriage institution. The marriage rate is declining rapidly. It is at a historic low now. The birthrate is also declining.

Marriage has always been and is still an institution of procreation and raising biological children. That’s why an adult male and adult female were able to get married. It was not just about romantic and sexual love.

I don't give a dam who gets married to whom, so long as they're happy.  Like 100% of the SANE people on Earth, I'm an atheist.  Any other outlook is shackled with the chains of foolishness.  

nope                    

Yes, I believe in marriage rights for all consenting adults. I'm an atheist.

Well as a lesbian, yes I do support it obvs.

I don’t know what I believe, but I find the thought of a god rather odd. Although in times of grief I find myself looking up so idk :/

Most divorce lawyers are happy to accept gay marriage. From their point of view the best relationships are legally binding.

All that matters is that atheists ROCK!!!!