Friend has really helped me with my daughter but I feel I can't trust her should I let her away from my daughter?

My daughter cries really bad when the friend holds her. And my instincts from there beautiful and energy they give off makes me want to cut her off. Her kindness feels fake. I kind of feel guilty. But it's something about her that I don't trust. Even my brother doesn't trust her and says I should cut her off. Should I? My daughter is 1 and I know crying is normal but she really freaks out around her.  The friend asked me if my daughter can call her mom. I have sole custody but I don't want my daughter referring to anyone else as mom other than her actual mother. I had sexual relations with this friend in the past but didn't when my daughter's mother was pregnant

And this is how we know your post above is a load of cr@p.  Here is something that YOU posted here in Law Enforcement and Police a day ago:

is it a threat to say since the police wont do anything someone else will i said it to someone who got me arrested for stalking last month?

i said it to them yesterday and they are filing a report. i already have unlawful use of 911 and stalking charges for coming to his house at 1am and lying to the cops about a court order

If your gut and your child are both telling you that something is not right, then listen. I know about cutting the person off completely, but limiting time spent with her and how you spend time with her is warranted. The fact that this person wants your daughter to call her mom makes me think her aim is more about you than the child. 

• Jill

There's nothing normal about asking to be called "mom" when you are not mom. Trust your gut. Cut and run. And watch out for reprisals because she sounds nuts.  

• mokrie

A good mother LISTENS to her gut instincts and puts the child first ahead of ANY friend. You should dump this "friend" that is terrifying your child.