What are some pranks that are really dangerous?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Flushing a cherry Bomb down a toilet in school. Believe it or not, but it doesn't cause water to shoot out of the other toilets! It completely DESTROYS all the other toilets! Seriously!

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Bomb detonation at work.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sword swallowing

Stretching a rope at neck level across a road so a biker get hit in the throat. ( I know a gal whose medical from this "prank"  was partially paid for by  proceeds from a poker run.) 

A  blasting cap in some one's barbecue

Live ammo or even an unopened Coke in a campfire (the Hells Angels,  even,  forbid such "pranks" in their rules)

Doing a wheelie

A child playing with a gun he found

Yelling: "Fire !" in crowded theater

Yelling: "Bomb !" in an airport

Yelling :"Fag  P****s  !  at the Hells Angels .

Holding a pistol drill in your own garage when cop stops by.

Showing pictures of abortions outside an abortion clinic.

Selling pork chops  outside a mosque in Saudi Arabia

Joining "Mile-High club"  in pilot's seat of a JN-4,. with no one in forward observer's seat.

Shaking a can of rocks while your friend hits the accelerator. (Not Funny when he spend $$ getting codes read.)

Pushing a friend's shifter to "P"  when car  is going 25 MPH.

Like a kid here  other day; show-off on a motorcycle by riding with  two girls on the handlebars...

@Sala,  IDK what your context is. I love to  dress in Period clothes,  two fake guns at the Hell Dorado days in Tombstone; Everybody does. The Crystal Palace saloon  says , no guns, so I hide the two cap pistols when I go in  .We aren't  P*****s   about guns in AZ, we feel Safer with OCs at McDonald's;  we  fire automatic machine guns, legally and Safely.  

• 1 month ago

Hiding metal coins under the microwave turntable ...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Planking on a jet plane.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Shooting someone in the head with a shotgun.

• 1 month ago

startling people while driving is dangerous. 

• polly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Putting extra bacon on your muslim colleagues lunch orders hamburgers 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Shooting presidential candidate Joe Biden in the nuts with a paintball gun. Then throw a few dummy grenades, and drive off. If someone actually did that prank, it would be hilarious - as long as they don't get caught.

@Christopher: Shooting someone in the head with a shotgun is not a prank. That is deadly. If you did something like that, and the victim died (and there's a 99% chance minimum that the victim would die), you would spend the rest of your natural born life in a maximum security prison for murder. That is if the court system shows mercy. If they don't, you will be on death row. Killing people is not a joke.

A crude prank might cause some embarrassment, and minor injuries at most. If you want to kill something, go wild boar hunting. When them pigs squeal, it's pig-latin for "Eat me!".

• 1 month ago

Act as a gun man can be dangerous

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.