Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What does a good Christian do? How does one become a good Christian?

A good Christian loves God, above all things and loves his neighbor as he loves himself.

Become a Cathloic. GD  BLESS

go south to where they speak italian then continue till they speak something else the holy spirit will guide you

A good Christian sucks up to the dead Magic Jeebus Man.

I found the meaning changes as I matured spiritually. At first it was about saving the world. Then I got side tracked and it was about being a better person, it's a very judgmental time for me. Then it turned into what it is now, which is to obey God, know that I cannot obtain perfect behavior by anyone's standard, and God doesn't want everybody. That is what a good Christian sounds like to me, but I really never fancy the term, "good Christian", because it encourages confusion in others concerning those judgmental ways.