How should I feel about this and should I say something?

So I’m a 21 year old bisexual guy but I am not out to most people. Only few people know like my closest brother and a few friends because most of my family and friends are homophobic. Anyways my mother cleaned my room and went threw all my stuff the other day while I was at work and I can’t find my dildo now... so should I say something or maybe just try to ignore it cause she hasn’t said anything to me yet but it’s nowhere to be found.

I should have stated this is not a normal thing her cleaning my room idk why she did it and it was clean for the most part already she just went threw **** in the whole house. Also y’all saying I shouldn’t be living at home and literally I only live here cause I work 16 hours a day and there’s no reason for me to be moved out paying so many bills to only be there to sleep. I pay half of our rent and the power bill people so I’m not “mooching off momma” 

You're 21.  Why is your mother still "cleaning" your room?

Source(s): Sounds like she was snooping to me. She's just using "cleaning" as an excuse in case she gets caught. That's pathetic.
  • reme_1

Why are you still living at home?

Why was it necessary for your mother to clean your room? If you have to worry about mommy going thru your stuff it is time to get out.

Move out....why is she cleaning your room at 21 years old?

• Sky

No wonder you don't have the maturity to solve your own problems if you're 21 years old and working a job, and your mommy has to clean up your room for you.

You should probably feel like a 21 year old man doesn't need to have Mom clean his room or do his laundry or cook for him or clean his bathroom, etc, etc - and in return for taking care of himself like an adult, he should be able to insist on boundaries that Mom doesn't cross.

Think about establishing a two-way, balanced understanding like that, and meanwhile go buy yourself a replacement toy - and move past the incident.