Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Is it still cheating if there was no penetration?

Let's say I payed a hooker to give me a bl#wjob. 

So your wife/gf gets oral from a boy/man, so no penetration means she's not cheated?

If you're in a monogamous relationship I bet your partner would see that as cheating. 

It's your business.  If you think it's cheating, it is.  If you don't it's not.

Get a test for STDs

yes, its still cheating.

• John P

Even a bit of fiddling around without any oral or vaginal or anal penetration is cheating.

You penetrated her mouth.

Let's see if you learned how to spell paid and then actually paid a hooker for bl*wjob.  That's sex.  It's illegal and you cheated.

However, cheating only counts if the spouse minds, and yours would probably enjoy the break.

No.  Not cheating.  That would be called taking care of an unloving wife

Everyone has a different definition of cheating, but most women would say yes. If she gave another guy a BJ or he went down on her, you’d probably consider it cheating. Some women think a man is cheating if he looks at porn or even looks at another man. I think that’s crazy, but some people are jealous, insecure, and prude. Im a woman who likes to keep an open mind, but I wouldn’t want my man paying a stranger to suck his dîck. That’s pretty trashy. 

Ask Bill Clinton.