Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Would you trade your Playstation 1 console for a pack of Twinkies if you were hungry?

What if you were hungry and really craving Twinkies. One of your friends happened to have some in his hand. He said "Will you trade me for your Playstation 1 which is just sitting in your closet?"

I don’t have a PlayStation 1, but if I did, I wouldn’t give it up for ANYTHING. I’d keep it so I could play physical copies of the original Crash and Spyro trilogies and Rugrats Search for Reptar.

• 3 days ago

Twinkies huh?! Sounds like someone likes something green and leafy. LOL!! Sorry just heard twinkies are favorite snack for a high as kite person.

And please don't get mad. Since if some going through yahoo answer finds this ands laughs especially if their at a point where they need a good laugh. Then happy me. 

Nah I'd have to have some cash to go with those twinkies lol 

lol Well I hate twinkies and refuse to buy any games to go with Playstation, I got into buying games for a system I once had then realized I wasted a lot of money for nothing. Besides Twinkies are cheaper in the long run.

• If i still had one, err no,.....mind over matter   and PMA,  besides i'd just wait to have my tea, and enjoy that much more whilst playing my imaginary psx..

I wouldn't. The only thing Twinkies do is make you want more Twinkies, and don't make you feel any less hungry. Maybe a box of Twinkies.

**** no. pack of twinkies is like $2 at the store. PS1 is worth $20 and has tons of awesome games. Stupidest question ever

• Ramiro

A Playstation console with 1 controller is only $20 bucks at GameStop, $10 dollars at a flea market. Would i trade it at the heat of the moment if i was really hungry and REALLY craving Twinkies?...Yes i would! 👍

• Gag Me

No I wouldn't. I'd let it sit in the closet until I found something better to trade it for.

Oh hell naw!!