Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPerforming Arts · 1 month ago

Is it too late to learn and play a guitar at age 25?

• 1 hour ago

No age is a abducted a thing in mouths now wrongly!It,s the same obstacle,why an age can influence at learning an art?

Not unless you die in 3 days because of a murderer or something which is highly unlikely

It may be too late to become a highly paid professional, and it may take you longer than it would for a younger person, but of course it's not too late.

I took up the cello for the first time a few years ago, in my late 60s. Arthritis in my hands prevents me from making progress now, but I thoroughly enjoyed the initial stages and still remember the thrill of realising that, even though it was a childishly simple tune, I was actually reading the music and playing it at the same time!

Not unless you're planning on dying soon

• snafu

Nope.      

No, it's not. I started at 18 - a lot of years ago - best thing I ever did.

Of course not.  It's easier to learn things when you're younger, but you can still learn.  

• Kerri

My brother just started learning to play the guitar ... he will be 50 this month.  You can do it!