Are these sentences correct ?

I am sorry! I cannot respond to your messages at the moment because I am tied up in my work, but don't take it personally, you will receive a callback once I am done.

Yes and no.

It is "correct" for casual English. But it is not the way that it should be writing in you are trying to look professional.

You have three different sentences that are all run together as one sentence separated by commas.

"I am sorry! I cannot respond to your messages at the moment because I am tied up in my work.  Do not take it personally.  You will receive a callback once I am done."

If this is intended for a "business" reply, I would remove the "Do not take it personally."  That implies that you expect the person to be offended.  Most professional and business people realize that they will not always get an instant reply.  They would not be offended.  But could be by your implication that they are less then professional in their reaction to you.

If it is a personal greeting, leave it in.

• Andrew

How many of these imbecilic sentences are you going to post? If you want your blather proofread, pay someone to do it. This isn't a free writing workshop or an EFL class. Get a tutor and quit spamming this idiocy. 

• denise

Yes, they sound correct to me.

• Marli

I agree with dewcoons that your message was worded in casual English.

If you wanted to use business English,  I would suggest  deleting "because am tied up in my work".  You don't  need to say why you did not answer the call.  That implies you could not answer the call because you were busy or out of the office/house.  

You would say "I am sorry that I cannot answer your call. Please leave your name, telephone number and a brief message after you hear the "beep".  I will return your call as soon as it's possible. Thank you."   

Yes, it is correct. So is I'm busy!

It's got multiple comma splices, complete sentenced joined by commas.

Fast once-over:

I am sorry! I cannot respond to your messages at the moment because I am tied up in my work. Don't take it personally. You will receive a callback once I am done.

Made more natural-sounding:

Sorry, I can't respond to your messages at the moment because I am tied up in my work. Please don't take it personally. You will receive a callback once I am done.