Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Does anyone else believe that many Forrest fire's are intentionally started to back the claim of global warming?

I think so too. I remember the Brazil fires, Brazil said that the fires there, which occurred during a European meeting of richer nations, it was blamed on Climate Change, but ended up being mostly controlled fires set normally by farmers who were preparing to plant crops. There was no apparent crisis. Some rich nations in Europe even offered money to help Brazil, who refused because it was all horsecrap.

• John P

I believe that you do not know how to spell 'forest' in that context.

Global warming.  Two days ago the weatherman reported coolest temperatures in Texas in a very long time.  I also heard a weatherman report that we will have a very cold winter this year.  The Hurricanes and Tropical Storms seem to be increasing in frequency and in intensity.  Ck this out

in reference to NYC:

1882 - 6 degrees below zero

1899  - 7  "             "         "

1943  - 8 below zero and 15 below in the same winter

Heat wave of 106 degrees in 1936

"          "      "   104     "         "   1977

"          "       "   104     "         "   2011

Sounds to me like man has nothing to do with weather fluctuation by degree.

In 1933, in the West Texas Panhandle weatherman reported 23 degrees below zero.  I've lived in Texas all my life and that is a cold, cold day.  I don't care where you live in the USA, it is best to always thank God for the rain.

Have a wonderful day.   

One was human carelessness, setting off pink or blue smoke to reveal an expected baby's sex. But when you see that there are 102 wildfires in 12 states, and 4.4 million acres burned. Ridiculous to think they were all set by man. Global warming is not a claim. Extreme heat & drought, with high winds are recipe for disaster, and that is exactly what happened.

• Andy

No, that's possibly the most stupid thing I've read on YA. 

No. I think they could be set intentionally because it's part of what the Liberals and the rioters want to do. Black Lives Matter website says they are Marxists and they want rip down the existing government and rebuild it. (They call themselves Marxists).

Since they have a fundamental lack of understanding of how wealth is created, they will only destroy, but rebuild nothing. 

Marxists are like a group of zombies, but instead of wanting to eat your brain, they want to take your wealth, or anything that anyone has. Private property, business ownership, etc. 

Who said that? No, I don't believe that. Some fires are unintentional & some are by lightening. Those that are intentionally set are so because firemen make $300,000 a year.

• Mike L

Yes, many Trump supporters are brainwashed to believe anything. 

Not sure that's the reason and so far those arrested have voiced a myriad of motivations for their crimes. But know too that a number of them were caused by lightning and one fairly local to me was the result of a gender reveal party gone awry. 

No one sane does, as one fire more or less is far, far too small to affect climate.

Because the Earth is very, *very*, VERY BIG.

Duh.

Russia and Australia  says their wildfires are caused by climate change.