Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Is Prince Philip happy that the virus has happened? ?

Prince Philip once said, in a very well known quote,that he hopes to be reincarnated as a deadly virus, to kill off the overpopulated humanity. Well then, now that he's lived to see a virus that kills people off, he must be very happy then. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yes, one would think so, he didn't need to die and wait to be reincarnated. He is living his dream.

Edit...In the event that I was reincarnated, I would like to be reincarnated as a killer virus..." Prince Philip. All you have to do is Google it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

well it hasn't been that successful as only under a million people have died

• 1 month ago

I bet they are really making sure he doesn't go anywhere during this, not only for his health because he is so old but imagine what he would say given his other sick jokes, which are true but too offensive, too embarrassing for them.

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Such a typical comment from that guy. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sir Prince Philip is quite cross with the virus for not bumping Prince William one place up the line of succession.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. Proof of this quote from a reliable source is?

• This virus seems to be concentrating on killing off Americans, so he's ecstatic.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

At least he can't be blamed for being reincarnated as a virus in the current pandemic since apparently he is still alive.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.