Will you vote Trump so as to come to Y/A on Nov. 4th and gloat and rub his victory into their leftist faces?

Imagine how cool that'd be! liberal socialist communist democrat blm antifa illegal lovers with nothing to offer but insults leading to reporting and flagging!?!

November 4th will just be the start of the serious leftist riots that will sweep the country. The plans are already being made.

<“Bipartisan” Washington Insiders Reveal Their Plan for Chaos if Trump Wins the Election>

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/09/investigative...

No I wouldn't do that. In fact that sounds awful sick.

Vote for that lying sack of corruption & incompetence known as Donald Trump who botched a pandemic response so badly he destroyed over TWENTY MILLION JOBS and shrank GDP by over 30%, as well as killing more Americans than the Vietnam and Korean wars combined?  I don't think so!

Yahoo Answers is your only little world isn’t it? Bless!!

I'm voting for the safety, security, and prosperity of America. I'm voting for President Trump. 

• Leo

It's obvious that you don't give a damn about your country.

No.  I love America too much to doom it just to gloat at liberals.

Everyone in Canada is voting by mail for Joe Biden. Apparently it’s that easy, according to conservatives, with all that historic fraudulent voting everyone is so concerned about.

This will be a ghost town just like 2016.