Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

how did you meet your spouse?

was your husband or wife a random guy when you met him/her?

First I didnt delete my own question, somebody else did!   second, did anyone got married when George Bush was the president or anything happened after Bush presidency?

I first met my wife for a fleeting moment when she stopped at my table to buy a campaign button for a candidate I was managing for the Penn State Undergraduate Student Government -- the candidate was a gerbil, Wimpy the Gerbil.  Look for my article, "21 days of the Gerbil" for more info.  About nine months later, I was a grad student teaching assistant teaching History of Fascism.  She remembered me and took my section of the course.  Our relationship bloomed, and we were together for a total of 33 years, 22 days until she was taken by cancer.

asked her for titties on minecraft

He was a "random" neighbor who I met through a mutual friend. 

She was in the 5th grade, I was in 6th. I thought she was a little hottie way back then...She went off to another school, and we met up again in high school and started dating. That was years, and years ago. So yeah, I guess it was random? A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet, right?

We were both in the military. Stationed in a Foreign country. I was there to Kill people she was there as a nurse.. WE met in a Medical Aid Station..

• Maya

I met my husband on AOL! 

Went out of town for a business conference; my husband was in the coffee shop, in line behind me.  We married 8 weeks from the day we met.

• Rick

she lived on the other side of the city but worked on my side, and was just looking to get closer to work before the Ohio winter set in.

We met in high school.  We had mutual friends and hung out together.  There's a possibility that we met in middle school but just don't remember it - same school, different classes, but again there were some mutual friends.

• Jesere

The wonderful man I am with today is the man I fell in love with at first sight in the Spring of 1975.....the end of our  Senior year in HS. 

We dated all summer and when the Fall came we let each other go, he was off to college and I was to report for duty in the Navy.In 2010 we reconnected after 35 years. When we met face to face time melted and both of us were single so we picked up where we left off. Tomorrow, September 17th is our 10th Annivsrsay. He still curls my toes

• Murzy

Met online JDate.