Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why are people jealous of Aquarius ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because Aquarius is intelligent & free spirited. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Aquarius have a lot of cool qualities but they are often chill and humble about it. Unless you are insecure, there’s no reason to be jealous of an Aquarius.

• 1 month ago

I think it's because Aquarius is the humanitarian and really feels the need to be in contact with people and help them evolve to better understanding, because they're usually way ahead of us and seem to know things that we don't...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because.. Just believe whatever you want and only hear what you want to here.. Lol...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

NO BUT THE BEST BOSS I EVER HAD WAS AQUARIUS...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Typical inferior Aquarius who thinks everyone is jealous of them. Lmfao, no.

• 1 month ago

Lol, I am a Scorpio, if you did not know we have the reputation for being the most jealous sign! And I can speak for myself when I say I have never been jealous of any Aquarius! Never! I was shocked that I was not jealous of this girl that used to date a guy that I liked. Nope, we became reallllly good friends actually. She was an Aquarius. How did that happen? I do not get along with all Aquarius. There has been a handful where tension existed between us, big time. But they could suck it! I still was not jealous of them. And others were lovely and comfortable.

My personal experience. I dont think other scorpios overall would be jealous of aquarius.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Keep it simple. Astrology says we’re all programmed at birth. No free will, they can’t help it. 

You could blame their parents. Or the education system for not teaching Tooth Fairy science.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't think anyone is jealous of other people's sun signs. If you are that's pretty sad. It doesn't even mean anything.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.