Ramiro
Ramiro asked in SportsBoxing · 1 month ago

Tyson Fury is too fat, Deontay Wilder tried, theres nothing more he can do?

He was 'barely' able to knock down Tyson Fury in the first fight. In the second fight Tyson Fury came in 50 pounds heavier. Theres only so much Deontay can do. Your opinion?

What i meant when i said that Deontay was 'barely' able to knock him down was that it took him a really long time compared to all his previous opponents (which he usually knocked out in 1 or 2 rounds) 

and what i meant by weight is that Tyson Fury is pretty much 50 pounds heavier than Deontay Wilder in general... 

"He was 'barely' able to knock down Tyson Fury in the first fight"

Why is barely writtten in '' ?  I'm not sure what you mean when you say barely in that context, he dropped him twice and the second time Fury was laid out on his back and almost didn't beat the count.  What do you mean?

"In the second fight Tyson Fury came in 50 pounds heavier"

He was 17lbs heavier.

I got Fury in the third fight, I picked Wilder the first two times and I thought he lost both fights so it makes no sense for me to pick him on a "third time lucky" basis.

Fury UD.

The fight look terrible, more like a bar brawl. Fury is losing his mind too, what was with that neck licking in the end?