Why do atheists want to disprove GOD so much?

And still are unable too....

The Bible says this about that (that's why the godless despise it; because it's true):

They are bold and arrogant, they are not afraid to heap abuse on celestial beings... these people blaspheme in matters they do not understand. 

They are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed....

and like animals they too will perish.

They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done because God is just. (I wouldn't worship him if he DIDN'T punish evil.) 

Their idea of "pleasure" is to carouse in broad daylight. 

They are blots and blemishes. With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable and are experts in greed. An accursed brood! 

Blackest darkness is reserved for them. 

They mouth empty, arrogant words and (by appealing to the lustful desires of the flesh) they entice people. 

They promise freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity.

For people are slaves to whatever they love. 

• Caesar

"Atheist" was a word made by some Greeks to call unbelievers in their gods, that happen 500 years before any Christian exist and 1,100 years before any Muslim... How many visits had you done to any Greek temple or oracles Greg Kal? Be honest... Who was speaking the truth for the reality of gods the Greeks atheists or the Greek theists? We know religions are a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality and the very idea of gods is a product of the human imagination theists had no prove any god and still are unable too....

• Buzz

For the last time, we couldn’t give a **** 😂. We don’t spend a second thinking about your crackpot religion. But, if rammed down our throats by you religious nut jobs we have our own counter arguments. That’s not trying to prove anything, that’s us explaining our own point of view. 

We don't disapprove in God (s) just the people who believe that one all seeing god is responsible for everything..and not ourselves.....And we don't go around trying to convince everyone else to follow our point of view....( Missionaries, colonies and religious massacres)

They don't want God. they hate and refuse reproof and want to live as they please.

They so badly want to disprove God, but even that won't shut out conscience.

God has shown sufficient to all and this they cannot abide.

Why do you suppose they pack and frequent R & S trying to deny God !!!

Actions speak louder than words, ha!

I have no more need or desire to disprove gods than I do to disprove one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eaters.  My my you are sooooo defensive.

Why would I even want to set about disproving  something  that I know doesnt exist to Begin with chump.....?

Obviously you are as stupid as the religious, running around with such a chip on your little shoulder......

( Give the brain back too the poor rocking horse therefore....

It´s better that way you see. )

And also learn to act your age rather than your shoesize perhaps

Source(s): You may scuttle off back under your little bridge now... lil troll

While I would prefer that a magical Santa exist, there is just nothing "good" to support such a preference. Likewise with a supposedly loving God with our best interest in mind, sounds great, would prefer that, but again there is nothing "good" to support that notion. I think if adults were making decisions based on the magical Santa existing and especially if they were attempting to persuade me that the magical Santa really did exist contrary to the evidence, I suspect I would do the same thing as I do with God believers, show them the fallacies in their reasoning and evidence that contradicts the reality they believe. There is nothing wrong with having beliefs, but most people want "good" reasons to hold such beliefs. Theists certainly believe they have good reasons, but when it is pointed out that they are not as good as one should hope, they don't accept the better reasoning because the irrational delusion "feels" better than the cold hard truth. Again, feeling good is certainly a good thing, but some people need good reasons to accept something too good to be true especially when the product (God) doesn't work as advertised. Even believers have become nonbelievers when they realize this.

• Paul

Most of them don't worry about it, especially since "proving" non-existence, of anything, is a rational impossibility. Proof requires evidence, and a non-existent entity cannot provide evidence of its non-existence.

You're taking about the minority.  The rest of them are too busy just leading their lives.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Phil M

You, are all the proof I need to disprove god..