Do you have the courage to complement your morality by reading the Quran objectively?

Thanks GOD, I have the courage to complement my morality by reading the Quran objectively, by the saying of GOD  that,  there is no religion in those who do not use their intellect. Since the intellect being controlled by freewill, then I gain my courage in doing so, by employing  both intellect and freewill , since the courage or strong hope and fear in GOD are the food of our conscious . Then I promote my courage in doing so by asking from GOD that - Oh GOD please protect me from the evils of the damn satan, So all of my good actions , especially on morality, then can be dedicated to GOD for the sake of, to be nearness to HIM in all of my intentions. As GOD said all goodness come from GOD and all evils come from our own hands. All praises be to GOD the Lord of all the worlds.

My morality is doing just fine.

I'll spend my time doing more useful things,

like harvesting my potatoes, today.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

Sure.  Just as soon as you complement your morality by reading The Book of Mormon objectively.

Because societies and cultures change over time, their morality changes as well.  Further, some moral issues become obsolete and new ones arise.  Thus, reading a 1400 year old book written by a rather primitive people has little bearing on current morality and some of its more legalistic approaches are completely out of step with modern life. 

I would certainly read any scripture objectively, once objective, empirical evidence is presented that suggests a god or gods. But until then, you're selling nothing but speculation.

I don't know about "complementing my morality," but I have read the Quran, and I read it objectively. I figured that a quarter of the world believes quite strongly in what it says and this tendency to dismiss them all as lunatics simply isn't tenable. So I read it and studied, not to the depth that a believer would but studied nonetheless, to get a better understanding of what Muslims believe. My copy of the Quran is sitting on the shelf beside me right between my Bible and my Tanakh.

What I found is that, much like the New Testament, the Quran teaches peace and love, and, also much like so-called Christian fundamentalists, Islamic fundamentalists have fallen far from the path of what the scripture teaches, have become, in fact, the antithesis of what the scripture teaches, appropriating it to falsely deed themselves a claim to the moral high ground and affect high moral principles in order to rally support through hate and demagoguery and thus accumulate power unto themselves. 

It has become apparent to me that most Muslims, like most Christians, are appalled at those using their faith and bastardizing it to their own selfish and corrupt ends in seeking and establishing power, but like most Christians who see fringe elements do it with Christianity, Muslims likewise don't know what they can do to stop it, stop all the immorality and hate being waged for the sake of power by the corrupt in the name of their God and their holy scripture, whether it be the Bible or the Quran, which, in fact, actually share numerous books of scripture and tell many of the same stories, from Adam and Eve to the Great Flood to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac to the virgin birth of Jesus and more. 

I'm more inclined to compliment my morality than complement it.

Yes, I read the entire Koran, and as you say, "courage" is the operative word with regard to reading it.

The book is so mind-numbingly boring, it takes a lot of courage to continue reading it while fighting nodding off.  I literally would read it before bed to help me get to sleep.

If one does read it objectively, they will easily determine that Mo was a false prophet.

I already read the one true word of God the Bible so I don’t need your cheap copycat book or your false prophet Muhammad.

No. That's threatening to morality . 

I DO NOT NEED FALSE RELIGIONS...I KNOW THE TRUE GOD WHO IS 3 IN ONE...AND I KNOW THE BIBLE IS TRUE AND COMING TRUE!!