blank
Lv 7
blank asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

What are some good items to put in a birthday goodie bag?

We are allowed small groups. We will wear masks.and follow distance guidelines

My nephew is having a party and my brother and sister in law would like ideas

Age roughly 

Update:

Both genders 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Last time i did something like that was my son’s first birthday...but we gave away little figurines to everyone.  So...it was an expensive one and it was for the adults and older family members more, not for the kids.  Last time i went to that kind of thing they gave out little bags of microwavable popcorn, a pack of gum, a lollipop, some hard candy, gummy candy and something else i don’t remember, it’s been a long time

• 1 month ago

Candy/treats and small novelty toys are tried and true. You can buy things like that in bulk from Amazon, but Target or the dollar store would also sell multipacks. 

If you don't want to do candy you can always do goldfish / fruit snacks / pretzels / cookies, etc. that come in those individual packages. As for toys, mini play doh, those "blind bag" surprise things, mini legos, trading cards, stickers, temporary tattoos, etc.

Don't break the bank - most of these items will be played with on party day and probably tossed away a week later..

• 1 month ago

a few grams should be good, but if there are many children, make sure to go cheap. sales in washington are generally low

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.