Why does his kiss feel different? ?

I’ve dated many guys already and I’ve been kissed from someone before that I thought he’s the love of my life, and I always said his kiss was the best. But, for some reason this dude kiss feels so much better I feel like I want it more and more, I feel like I could kiss him for hours. Although he is not my type materialistically speaking but physically he’s just my type. I dunno we just kissed but when I think about it I feel like so weird sensations down there! What this could be! I always felt he’s the one... 

The first time I kissed my husband I was 30. I'd also kissed a lot of guys. But I never kissed another guy again after that first kiss because I was old enough, experienced enough, and jaded enough to know that kiss sealed a deal that had never been discussed and wouldn't be yet for a couple of years to come. I knew from first kiss. I'd been in love before, I'd lived with a man before for years previously, but that kiss! That kiss knock everyone else out of the ball park forever. But I was long past "weird sensations down there" when I had that first kiss with my husband. 

i painted 3 wooden bangles gold months ago. One broke well it didnt dry right so i threw . one was me one wad for him and one was for the baby :'( feel like crying. and i put in this wooden bamboo lamb holder. maybe back in july. Since then i have no luck to fall in love or kiss ;'(

• rick60

I think you get hot, and want sex from him, go for it