Can you give me a good reason why they shouldn’t defund the police?

#BlackLiveMatter

There should be police officers of all races and beliefs so respect can be shown for all.

• L

Because it goes against the U.S. Constitution.  A better question is; why should the BLM think they can control everything and do what ever they want with NO respect towards laws?????????????/

One excellent reason is in your mirror.

Because, in the end, your city would be a smoking pile of rubble!

• KTJoe

Not economically, nor environmentally smart, in other words a dumb idea. 

Can MY 1/2 BROTHER who is a Career Criminal COME break into your house, Shoot you, tie you up and take everything of value you own , Rape your Wife and Daughter has he Forces You to Watch and not have to worry about you calling the cops on him??

'

WE KNOW you also do not believe in having a gun so you can protect yourself.. 

'

Where do you live.. 

'

I will forward your address to him.. YOU are the type Patsy Criminals LOVE to support. 

'

GIVE A TRUTHFUL ANSWER you LEFTIST COMMUNIST MARXIST LAW HATTING BLM ANTIFA SUPPORTER..

I suggest the cities who want to defund Police Give those funds to cities who want police, who need police, who respect police. But no crying !!!! 

Absolutely.  But I doubt you'd listen; so I won't bother.

No, I can't........

They want to defund the police because that would make them easier to riot and loot.