Fix privacy fence holes?

Hi, my neighbor built a privacy fence. It's made cheaply which is fine but there's several holes and gaps in it. Which, again, would be fine if he didn't constantly stand behind them and watch us while we were in the backyard. My fiance and I wave at him when we see him doing this, but he just keeps staring. After over 3yrs of living here we've never had a problem with this neighbor until their family moved in about 4mos ago. Suddenly he doesn't like our dogs, built a privacy fence, and now throws trash into both our front and backyard, and even threw a bag of nopales over for the dogs which can make them extremely sick. We've only addressed the nopales incident with him, but he denied it being theirs. We informed animal control about the incident in case there's any future incidents(the animal control is my finances cousin btw)

But my question would be how would I cover the gaps and holes in his fence so he'll stop creepily staring at us?

No my dogs don't bark at either neighbors but do at people in the alley.

Since it his fence, you cannot touch it. You can get sun screen material, that will block the openings, but you will have to put up posts for the material. I did it to my neighbors fence and it works well, but I had to dounble up the sun shade fabric.

Depends. When you say holes, I assume you mean full gaps between slats/boards. Are they every 10 ft, where the sections connect? If it is on his property you have a few options. 1. Build lattice trellis screens in front of gaps on your property and plant fast growing climbers. Block them out and add landscaping as well. 2. Build your own fence. 3. Be completely petty and cruel. Build a 5 slat privacy section at each gap, being sure to make 1 end very short, the middle very tall and last 3 same height, about 1/3 shorter than middle. Plant some quick growing climbers on your side. Voila. Problem solved. 

If the fence is on the property line you can legally block the gaps.  Good luck. 

If you know someone with a newborn baby ask for their old pamper diapers that are filled with poo.   Jamb that into the holes.  That will keep their faces out. and pampers are suppose to last 100 years.

. or be one of those people that are exhibitionists and show off your body, fat rolls and naked bottom half.  GROSS THEM OUT.

As for throwing stuff over for the dog to eat, HE CAN GET IN TROUBLE WITH DOING THAT(SOME PEOPLE'S DOG COST $1000) when it is not sick.  So Lawsuit happens

I dont know what it is called  but its a water sensor that squirts water when there is motion near it , put it on your side of the fence

The holes in HIS fence can't be covered by you. You can build your OWN fence on your property which would prevent his peeping--AND you can call the police about this. It's a matter for them to address. 

Another effective way to keep his eyes off you is to plant a tall bush or vine in front of the holes. 

• Barry

You could place mirrors on posts opposite his viewing points. Then all he will see is a reflection of his stupid self.

If it's his fence on his property, then there is nothing you can do if it has holes.  (Him creeping on you is a different subject regardless of the fence.)  

You can do whatever you want on your property though.  If you think he'll not make anymore holes in the fence, then put something in front of it but on your property. That could be a plant or you could put up a small board or fence section (if you think it looks okay.)  

you have the right to erect your own fence or other structures on your side of the property line -- using own posts, of course

• Droopy

Well depending on where the fence is most likely on his property you can't touch it.  If by chance its on your property you can.  If I was you I'd let the police know an video him watching you guys. Saveing it somewhere people have access to it.  That way when the psycho kills youbyou have a trail.  An they can get him.

Build your own fence on your own property.