Why do some people want to say that gender isn’t real but a matter of choice but wholeheartedly believe race is fixed and unchanging? ?

If gender isn’t real, how can race be? It’s okay for me to say I identify as female but I can’t say I identify as an Eskimo because I’m a white male? I’m a VERY liberal person and maybe because I’m 50 I can’t wrap my head around these new ideas young people have where gender is fluid but race isn’t. Can you identify as a different age? 

• Mary

@Expat, I dont think you fully understand what it means. You've just up a googled the dictionary version of what the definition of it is without actually comprehending how its used in a sentence, you moran.

I've never met a person who takes both the views at the same time. Most people who believe in genetics feel race and gender are biological.

Are you confusing gender roles with physical gender? It's not the same concept. It’s like you can believe in race without linking it to a specific culture.

(Not that I support any of this kind of non-sense or any side)