Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 month ago

My neighborhood chain restaurant has suddenly gone full-capacity. Would you continue to eat there even occasionally?

They put billboard-type plexiglass panels on seat backs between booths. Well, all right, that makes me feel safer. Not. I ate and ran ASAP. What would you do?

My fear is that the alternative was to close permanently. Thoughts?

I would need to know the location of the restaurant, first.

Of course not. Restaurant A/C units recirculate the same air including the breath of any sick person which makes them highly contagious.

• Not until there's a safe vaccine or at the very least a proven treatment protocol.

If the virus is airbourne how is plexiglass going to stop the spread in a enclosed environment? Take out or curbside for me.

No, I don't even dine out at reduced capacity indoor places right now. Curbside service is about as far as I'm willing to go.

I wouldn't eat there.  I'd get take out, and wait outside for it.  This is how I'm supporting my local restaurants.  Twice per week we order take-out or delivery.