Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 month ago

My dad and aunt Republicans and when I told them a show about pregnant teens would be a good show they replied ”Oh God no”. Are Republicans?

Against the poor? Some people don't have a choice in getting pregnant. My aunt is 25 and I am 15. My dad is 43. 

Unless you got raped, then YOU DO have the choice to get pregnant, I am not trying to insult but your not the brightest crayon in the box or as they also say not the sharpest tool in the shed! So raped women DON'T have a choice UNraped women DO have a choice. And I am Republican!

Unless you are raped, you certainly DO have a choice on getting pregnant.   

• John P

Everyone has a choice about having sex, or having 'unprotected' sex, except in the case of rape.

It is quite likely that most parents of all sorts of political opinions would be against unwanted pregnancies.

A hint to you - buy some condoms.

• helene

No, they are against teens getting pregnant at a ridiculously young age like yours.

• not

I've seen a pregnant teenage show. They lived in nice houses and had all sorts of fun adult like activites and drama. What kid doesn't want to be a sophisticated adult that just keeps winning. But often the truth of a poor pregnant teenager is to stand in line at welfare, then in food line at church, then go home to their run down roach infested apartment. Repeat the next day.

Raped people don't have a choice. Others do.